Ready, Set, Cube

My 20% project is about making a Rubik’s cube club at my school to add a competitive end to school. 20% means spending 20% of my time into making and planning this club.

The first feeling that I have is excited. My first feeling is excited because Rubik´s cubes are my passion, I love to go to tournaments and I love helping people to solve the so thought impossible puzzle. My second feeling I have towards this project is nervous. I have this feeling towards this project because I don´t do well in presenting in front of a large crowd. If there is a lot of people in my club, I will have to overcome this feeling and just do what I should do. My third and final feeling I have towards this project are scared. My final feeling is scared because I feel like I won’t be able to teach the kids the techniques they need to understand. If I can’t teach the students the techniques, they wouldn’t be able to solve the cube.

By the end of November, I want my project to start around the 26. I also want them to have fun because they won’t be able to solve the cube if they don’t put any effort, and with effort will be fun.